Saturday, January 15, 2011

SHEEP&GOAT!

Last Thursday, I wish I could go to ice skating with my amazing friends but I had to work. :( after work, my mom's long time friend called my mom and wanted me to come over to her house. I was like ughhh, okay.... we went to my mom's friend, Helen's house. She lives in that house over 30 years. Her house is very old, so she had to remodel her house. her house looks BEAUTIFUL inside. Before remodeling her house, omg her house was CREEPY and had a lot of DUSTS and spider WEBS. I was scared to go there at the time. I used to think that there could be ghost inside. I couldn't go upstairs. AFTER remodeling, I FEEL MUCH BETTER! :O I feel safer :) She LOVES ANTIQUE things. Get to this point, the reason why my mom's friend wanted me to come over so badly, it is about the SHEEP AND GOATS! I was surprised to see them. I thought the sheep and goats are scared of the human beings, but they aren't! They were excited when we came to them. :O MOREOVER, I also saw the ducks and hens. -o- It feels like farm in her backyard. She lives with the adopted dog, many hens, ducks, sheep, and two goats. She is currently married to the Caucasian man. He is a nice guy. :) yes, my mom's friend is very, very UNIQUE! I meant, she's very different from other most women. She is very an active woman. She DOES construct! She DOES use the TOOLS such as a huge hummer, saw, and etc. She made her own the water fountain and grills. She does EVERYTHING as she can. I know she's insane! i still love her. :)
i forgot to take the picture of hens. :( yeah ducks!

SHEEP is NICE!!!!

he's not afraid of the human beings :)
hard, huh? its a water fountain that she MADE. :O

3 comments: