Monday, January 17, 2011

blue day!

Last night, I was at my amazing friend's house till 9pm. My little cousin was VERY upset with me because I promised her that I would sleepover at her house for first time. She was waiting and waiting for me because she wanted me to dye her dog, Anjel's hair, BLUE. however, I was arrived at her house really late and had no time to dye her dog's hair. :( today, I thought I had no work but I HAD to. yuck, I apologized my cousin that I couldn't dye Anjel's hair. :( I thought we would dye Anjel's hair after my work, but my cousin, Jessica did it all by herself. hmm okay... I came over. omg her puppy is SO CUTE!
I thought I would take my puppy, Poppy home today but my mom wouldn't let me because she doesn't want me to have a hard time with work and taking care of Poppy. Moreover, she doesn't want Poppy to get confused where to pee/poop in the two houses. lamee..
Poppy's young brother

ahaha i love you foreverr

3 comments:

  1. awh so cute! and poppy just fits in the glove so perfectly hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm impressed of your cousin can dye her dog! O_O
    Poppy looks so cuteee in the glove x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou!!
    i wont let poppy to get dyed

    ReplyDelete