Saturday, January 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOI!!

Yesterday, I just had work for just a few hours. My mom let me off :D My friends didn't know that I was coming with them. I wanted to surprise them! gotta love to surprise them! the bunch of my friends and I went to watch the movie, "BLACK SWAN". I was like WTF?! It was just complicated but WORTH IT! It was a good movie. Natalie Portman is my brother's most favorite actress. her picture was on my brother's computer screen background. -.- so she reminds me of my brother. aha! After that, we went to ROUND 1. I was very fascinated! wish it is near to my home. :( Suddenly, we thought of dinner. We decided to eat at NIKO NIKO SUSHI. We walked but ended up going to the pet shop! I was very excited to see the maltese one! Omg, he is so adorable! he is smaller than my puppy even though he is older than my puppy.
We celebrated Moi's birthday! I ordered udon as usual! :P I tried spicy tuna rolls, but disliked it. I HATE RAW FISH! :( omg, I DROOLED at the waiter! totally think he's cute! After dinner, we went back to ROUND 1 yay!! I first bought the club card for games and played! There is free photobooth only if the person first played the game for one hour, so we can do the photobooth for free! WORTH IT. We had REALLY GOOD TIME yesterday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOI!! :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOI!





1 comment:

  1. Definitely good time at Round 1! :) and you should have asked the waiter's number. :p

    ReplyDelete