Monday, January 10, 2011

finally!~

SO happy that the bunch of my friends finally came to my mom's restaurant, Nature's Niche Cafe. I've always wanted them to visit my mom's. :) so glad that they enjoyed their lunch <3
after eating lunch, we went to the block at orange and walked around. at last, we went to D&B. omg, some of my friends got a lot of tickets! :O one day, I WILL! :)
we ended up going to Korean BBQ. One of my friends who is Korean. She and I didn't want Korean BBQ so we picked the different menu than that, but all of my friends wanted KOREAN BBQ who are not Korean. :p aha
we ate ICECREAM! free!!! at CHAM SUT KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT :D
we will get you, the biotch boys. 

ICE CREAM GIRLS

3 comments:

  1. the lunch was good<3 thank you! ^^ your service was fun to watch :p hehe LOVE YOU! i love how i hid my face from the hurricane machine. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to visit nature's niche again :) i will be the happiest girl in the whole world if nature's niche serves froyogurt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw the video lmao!!of you guys in hurricane X)

    boo wish i came to visit >.<

    ReplyDelete