Monday, January 24, 2011

NORTHRIDGE, I'M HERE!

Yesterday, I felt not good because I didn't wanna leave my family and home. Moreover, I'm worried about my mom's work because one of those employees is all by herself who makes foods. I am very experienced with the foods for three years, so I'm sure that she absolutely needs me because I memorized the numbers from the menu and do make foods. I am sure it has been hard on her, including my mom. I hope they are doing well.
I felt so sorry for my cousin and grandma because I left without saying good bye. what a bad family member I am.. As soon as I arrived at Northridge, I was bit devastating. :( even though, I'm glad to see my friends often, absolutely! I hugged my family, beside my brother. aha!
the reason why I'm posting now because I CAN'T SLEEP. :(
booyah! school starts today! I'll do better this semester! fighting!~
can't wait to see my friends!~

1 comment: