Wednesday, April 20, 2011

hello BALLOONS, I'm BACK!

My mom asked me if I would be available on April 16th and I thought I had no plan on that day, because my mom's friend knows I am balloon artist and really wanted me to do for her husband's 80th birthday. yeahh, I feel like her friend's husband is like a grandpa to me. -.-' Get to the point, I was very willing to make balloons arches and twisting for her husband's birthday. I went to the place where her husband works and is also president of that place. that place is for the party, meeting, and club. I made the small arches and flower twisting. I forgot to take a picture of flower because it's very common. After eating dinner, I had nothing to do. My mom told me to make some for guests. While I was making the balloon twisting, the OLD people took many pictures of me. I felt like the paparazzi follows me. :p One of those people asked me if I have business card, aha. Wish I have it :( then the announcer had told people to give me an applause for making the balloons. I felt embarrassed because I didn't know what he talked about and looked around with my normal face. GOOD TIME, BUT AWKWARD

I thought of Easter's day is coming up soon. I thought I should make EASTER BALLOON. I decided to make one for my mom's best friend because she is president of the pre-school. Balloon suits her work. :) She was so happy :)




4 comments:

  1. I adore your balloons! They're so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rabbit balloons look so cute! :) keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, you should start a business with balloon twisting! :) You should make business cards! I'm sure you will get a lot of calls from people~

    ReplyDelete
  4. make me one. i'm waiting for mine :P

    ReplyDelete