Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I arrived home from my friend, Paige Shores's house at 2am. My mom was worried because it would happen to me after midnight. I felt bad because it is her birthday. Even, my mom was waiting for my brother. I told my mom to go to bed because she had to get up for church on that day. My brother came home at 3am and we talked about my mom. My brother and I felt bad because we MADE my mom UPSET on her birthday. We decided to buy the dinner and cake for my mom. We celebrated her birthday. She seemed she had a great birthday ever. WHEW! I WOULD NEVER DO TO MY MOM EVER AGAIN ON HER BIRTHDAY. My brother decided to eat KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT. I was like not again! :( later, my mom came home late from church and my brother talked to my mom about the KBBQ restaurant. She didn't want, yay! she wanted to eat KOREAN-CHINESE STYLE restaurant. yum yum! 
jacob.. -.- smile please



the Jang family



No comments:

Post a Comment