Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER'S DAY

I thought Easter's Day with my entire family was FUN... NOT!
My mom wanted me to wear the proper dress for church, but I preferred wearing the blazer and jean because there was rainy on the Easter's Day. :/ My brother and I were bit late for church because I was curling my hair. :p
wow, there was a lot of people whom I know and I haven't seen them for a long time. It must be gathering at church for Easter's, I believe. I was glad to see the one of my older cousin's former best friend, Sara. I had always followed and obsessed with Sara whom I admired. That's when I was young. I had stopped following because we barely see each other and stopped going to church.
After praying at church, My entire family (beside my parents) and I went to Korean-Chinese style restaurant. I was so excited because I LOVE KOREAN CHINESE style! so delicious! I ordered the BIG bowl of spicy seafood noodle soup. SO GOOD!
We went to my eldest aunt's house that includes park and walking the dog. I thought it would be so much fun. We went to park. All I did was.... using the scooter for three laps. -.-; after park, we walked back to my aunt's house. All I did was... watching Korean Music show and facetime with my friend. BORING, yeah?! I felt so bored and wanted to go home. Finally, my brother finished his last minute studying and picked me up for dinner. yay! what a boring day on Easter's day! No one in my entire family talked to me, just a bit. lame. When I got home, guess what I ate for dinner? KOREAN BBQ, ugh.. while eating KBBQ with my brother, I secretly talked to my brother about San Francisco trip. :D I truly love my brother for keeping my secrets even though he is overprotective of me ever since I was born.
and, I begged my brother to buy me the chain purse after we saw my older cousin wearing the chain purse, he will get me pretty soon! teehee! the end of story :)

No comments:

Post a Comment