Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dalia's surprise birthday :)

Last Saturday, I was looking forward to attend to my lovely friend's birthday party. I was excited to see my old friends that I HADN'T SEEN SOME FRIENDS FOR OVER A YEAR! I was getting ready for going out with my crazy girl, Rachel Riray. I hadn't hung out with her for a long time! We went to FIVE GUYS restaurant for my first time! It was frickin JUICY and DELICIOUS! Seems like FIVE GUYS and In-N-Out Burger are competitive because the fries and meats are SO FRESH! ITS WORTH! If you haven't eaten FIVE GUYS, GO and EAT! :D After dinner, we went to the most crazy friend of mine, Paige Shores's house. She hosted a party for my lovely friend, Dalia Oregel's 18th birthday. I met the old friends of mine from high school! I was so happy to see them! GOOD TIME at party :)





crazy bitchh

my secret keeper buddy :)

paigeybabyy!

1 comment:

  1. Yup, Five Guys was SO YUMMY! I ate it before in Rochester.

    ReplyDelete