Sunday, March 20, 2011

LOST iPHONE

Last Thursday, I only had one class, Yoga. yay!~ After class,  I needed to urinate and rushed to the public bathroom. I was using my iPHONE while urinating. I left my iPhone on the top of toilet paper. I didn't feel anything. I only took my backpack and yoga mat. I went upstairs for computer lab & print my report for my counselor appointment. After using the computer, I realized I didn't have my iPhone with me. I got freaked out and ran to the public bathroom where I put. It WASN'T there. I was very DEVASTATED. I went to computer lab to send the messages to my closer friends and brother. I asked them to call my number, but no one answered my number. After meeting with the group, my friend and I went back to dorm. I had to check facebook message. My brother told me that I had to meet the female student who found my iPhone and she was only available till 4pm because she had class. The message my brother sent me at 3pm. I was in the meeting at the time. My brother told me that her class would finish at 6:45pm. Thus, I had to wait for her and I felt relieved. When it was at 6:45pm. My amazing friend, Desiree called her. OMG, the female student is really stupid because she LITERALLY gave my iPhone to her Professor. She even did not know her professor's name. I was very UPSET! Next day, I had class with Desiree. I didn't look happy. After my class, I went directly to the police department and asked if they had my iPhone because I thought the professor would drop off my iPhone at that place for LOST&FOUND. Unfortunately, it wasn't found yet. I went back to dorm with devastating. Desiree decided to call my number. LOT of RINGINGS. FINALLY, the woman answered my number. WTF? My iPhone is at LIBRARY. I picked it up yesterday morning! I'm so relieved to have my iPhone back! NEVERNEVERNEVER LEAVE my iPHONE at anywhere than homes. LESSON LEARNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment