Sunday, March 13, 2011

THE BIRTHDAY GIRL, DESIREE DUONG!

DESIREE DUONG!~ <3
She is 20 years old this year! :) cant wait for her to be 21 years old and go to LAS VEGAS! :D
Desiree is an amazing, young lady. Glad she is a great friend of mine! <3
When it was her birthday on March 9th, I had the same class with Desiree. After class, I had to hide from her because I had to make the Red Velvet Cake with friends before going out to dinner. Desiree did not know that i went to my friend's dorm :) Desiree's boyfriend, Vincent ruined her surprise. :( I secretly talked to him that he could surprise her on her birthday at BJ's restaurant. Desiree knew Vincent could come because Vincent would give his gift to her on that day as he told her. -.- EPIC FAILED but it was a good time 
Kimberly and I got her TOMS shoes that I've always wanted!! she got it before me, bitch.. :p
happy birfday desiree!
kai, then her boyfriend, Jeff! not again. RUINED our image. aha

No comments:

Post a Comment