Monday, March 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, my baby Jessica!

I STILL couldn't believe my cousin, Jessica is 10 years old already! Time flies fast! I always adore her ever since she was born. I love her to death. Without her, my life would suck. I swear to GOD. She is my everything. As she grows, I WOULD NEVER LEAVE HER FOR ANOTHER BABY till she is over 16 years old. I used to desire a new baby cousin or sibling since I was a little girl. When my aunt in law was pregnant with her, I was so so excited and bragged about having a new baby family member. When she was born, she changed my life. I learned how to act like an older sister and cousin and I am very overprotective of her. -.- I always make sure she is okay since she feels left out after my baby cousin, Jacob was born. along with my family too.

On her early birthday, she got iPod. we texted a lot. Today, I asked Jessica, "did you bring your iPod to your school?" she said, "Of course not!" I'm proud of her :P the reasons why she shouldn't bring her iPod to her school: STOLEN, LOST, would been in TROUBLE, and etc.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSICA!~

nicole. jessica. melanie
the birthday cousins
gee, she looked SO HAPPY!

1 comment: