Sunday, March 20, 2011

BUSY WEEKEND!

On March 11, 2011, there was the pageant dinner at BJ's restaurant with the bunch of contestants&sponsors. Since it was on Friday, I couldn't eat meats for lent beside seafood and chicken. My GREAT friends and I shared the pizza together, BBQ CHICKEN/MEDITERRANEAN PIZZA together. my friends Desiree, Kimberly, and Kai were disappointed in me because I REFUSED to eat Mediterranean pizza because they had feta cheeses toppings. I DISLIKE DIARY, but I can eat pizza that has white cheese. Next day, I woke up for like 4 times for pooping and throwing up in the early morning. My stomach was really in a pain. My friend, Kimberly woke me up and I felt not good. I realized that I have Lactose intolerance. The BBQ CHICKEN pizza that we order, had five cheese. -.- I decided to not eat more than two cheese again.


MARCH 12th!! It's time! I bought the ticket for Lambda Sigma Pi Banquet because I did for my old friends and wanted to experience the banquet. :) My old friend, Carmela and I went to banquet. I guess we arrived too early. I felt so bored around here and felt regretting for going there. BUT later on, I made a few friends and got to know them. We had photos from the PAHSTUDIOS! yay!~ It was RAFFLE TICKET time! I hoped I would WIN, but NOT! :( FIRST PRIZE: LCD TV is the winner, DAREM HAN. SECOND PRIZE: BLURAY DVD PLAYER is the winner, KATIE KUYAMA. ugh, wish I could win the first prize. After banquet, my former friends and I went to party. IT WAS FUN! I learned how to play the CUP FLIP. FIRST TIME! teehee I didn't regret it! :D LOVE THAT NIGHT!






DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME was on MARCH 13th. I HATE to wake up one hour early. I had to get up at 10am because I had to go to J. Paul Getty Museum with my classmate for my project. I went there for FIRST TIME and started falling in love! I DEFINITELY LOVE THIS PLACE! OMG, I love the cafe! It is much better than other museums. This Cafe place has a lot of options. I ordered the TACOS! ohmygosh, they are so GOOD! I wanna go there again and eat! :D this place is so beautiful. I don't mind living near that place and go there OFTEN so the way it releases my stress and the place where I can study peaceful! <3 If you HAVEN'T been to J. Paul Getty Museum, GO! It's a MUST! :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment