Thursday, December 22, 2011

balloons, im backk! i meant, finally!

I had been busy during this fall semester because of the stupid Sociology classes and my mom asked me for balloon arches on October and November, but I couldn't make it due to exams. I was disappointed..
BUT, my winter break starts! I was really busy with balloons shopping, working on balloons and getting calls from the church, pre-school and other places. I was so happy to be busy during my winter break. I truly hate having nothing to do during the winter break since I don't work, but balloon is here! yes!!
I had been working on balloon arches and twisting in the two days straight; I am worn out and I don't feel like I want to sign. ): I need some break for just one day :D

mommy&I! the love bond relationship

day one

the kids' performance <3

day two

2 comments:

  1. Cute! When we have a party, we should have you make some of those but not too many cause you would need a break haha. Glad you are enjoying your winter break :)

    ReplyDelete