Monday, December 19, 2011

hello, I'm backk!!~

wow, it has been a while! I totally forgot about blogger. -.- sorry, forgive me!

so the winter break begins, I will try to post some blogs during winter break (: stay tuned!

I'm so looking forward for this week that will be crazy for me! balloon stuff, Pre-school kids' performance, Christmas party, hangout with my special friends and much more! Christmas must be gone wild for me than other holidays, agreed? .... and Black Friday too, hehe

p.s. mom and I went to Verzion shop today and asked about iPHONE 4. My mom asked me if I want to get it NOW and will buy for me, but I am not ready to let go of my OLD iPHONE yet. I'm such weird, huh? -.- okay, I will get it next week or two!

dear blogger, I will come back soon. I promisee

2 comments:

  1. You dumbass -.- get new phone when you had a chance!! Heh you will forget about your old phone when you get new one :) so excited about this break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an oddball... You should have got the new phone -.-

    ReplyDelete