Monday, June 13, 2011

COUNSELOR CAMPING

My friends and I went to camping. it was somewhat fun but it was hard for me to communicate with the cochlear implants kids who mostly do oral :/
oh yeah, I was in nursery. There were about 19 babies. They are so cutee! I had the kids named, Namdia and Sophia whom I was supposed to take care, BUT it doesnt matter if counselors are playing with others also. I felt horrible because I kept following the cute boy, Namdia. just..... hes so cute! -.- next time, if I am counselor again, I definitely play with every kids, not only one kid. Lesson learned! ><


thats namdia...




1 comment:

  1. it was a fun experience, right?! :) haha you're bad.. spoiling only one boy. tsk! it's okay, next time spoil other kids too ;) it's okay, some kids didn't talk a lot. they tried to gesture or point things out. :p

    ReplyDelete