Sunday, June 19, 2011

the BEST meals EVER!

June 18, 2011 has never forgotten! I really had the best meals!
I made the six balloon flower bouquets for the church party. They invited me to eat the Mexican lunch party. I ate free Al pastor tacos! They are really goood SOFT! a lot of meats! felt like I am in heaven :)
I prefer Mexican Foods over KBBQ!

After that, my friend June took me to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse restaurant that my brother&friend, Kimberly highly recommended me to go to that place! This place is really expensive to spend on the meal. Hey, really WORTH IT! one day, you should go there for the special date or event. :) I ordered the special order: 6oz Filet, half Lobster, potatoes, crab soup, and dessert. They are included with this price. It cost $49.95 for per a person. WORTH IT! oh my god, FILET melt in my mouth! and I ordered another one, SHOESTRING FRIES! ahaha you know how much I love potatoes. SO GOOD! :) dang, I'm obsessed with the filet. its my first time eating the most soft steak! I am sure you will enjoy if you attend Ruth's Chris Steakhouse restaurant. This place is not forgettable. :) After eating our dinner, June treated me for dinner. thanks, June! best dinner everr!




7 comments:

  1. dang..! looks appetitizing!!! Maybe we should go there for our birthday?! Yes? But 49.95?!!! wowww...o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, what's that dessert? >.< I'm such a sucker for sweeties hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. this place is really expensive! what if our friends could not afford? lol
    its strawberry shortcake but i didnt eat because there was whipped cream on it. John took it to home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you enjoyed it! :D we should go there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hella yes! im still obsessed with filet. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww, foods look good! But $$$ O_o it would be good idea to go there for special event.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks so goooood... D: imma go there with vin for our anniversary! :) hehe. or with with you and friends if we have moneeeey! :D

    ReplyDelete