Friday, October 15, 2010

the random of night

Last Friday, my old friend, June Kim and I haven't hung out since two months. June was dying to see me, so I made my time to hang out with him for the night. We went to Korean Festival that we hadn't been there for so long time. We thought it would have so much fun at Korean Festival. NO OFFENSE, Korean Festival was fuckin BORING. We walked around&just met my parent's best friend. He thought June and I are in relationship. He and I are not DATING. GOT IT?
we immediately saw the trunk, "MY TORNADO POTATO". omgosh, it is fuckin DELICIOUS!
there are the choices of flavors for the tornado potato: CHEDDAR, JALAPEÑO, SOUR CREAM&ONION, FRENCH ONION, LIME, & BACON.
you gotta TRY THE TORNADO POTATO! check out this website, www.mytornadopotato.com

No comments:

Post a Comment