Friday, October 15, 2010

omg maltese!~

When I had time to go home on the weekend, I couldn't wait to see my entire family. I just got to home and my mom came to me&mentioned it, there are the surprises to see that I had ever desired since I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. I was like omgosh, show me! My mom said, "you will see tomorrow morning." I seriously couldn't wait to see the surprises. Next day, I went to my uncle's house&just saw the PUPPIES! omg, are they Maltese?! yes, they are MALTESE! MALTESE is my MOST favorite BREED!~ :)  I've always wanted a Maltese dog for a long time, but my father wouldn't let me to have one. It is disappointing&wish my dad could accept the dogs in my house. GUESS WHAT? there are 2 mother adult dogs + 5 puppies = 7 dogs in the house. SO MUCH FUN to play with!
On October 1st, my mom kept begging me to come home, but I couldn't make it to see my mom. I actually tricked my mom that I would come home on the weekend because it was my grandfather's death anniversary on October 1st. When I arrived at my uncle's house, SURPRISED my mom. Of course, she was surprised to see me&happy. HOWEVER, my mom actually SURPRISED ME.. there are 11 dogs in the house.. :O It is crazy to take care of these dogs in my uncle's house. It is all for my 9 years old cousin. My cousin is gonna give the adult dogs away. 



No comments:

Post a Comment