Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Sickness

I am sorry for such procrastinating. here I am! i miss you, blogger! I am done with my exams, thanks god! unfortunately, I got sick starting yesterday but I don't blame on anyone who got sick, even my roommate. I accept the sickness and do not complain about it (: I will feel better before I fly to chicago! otherwise, I would be pissed off and waste the worth of my time.

anyway, get to the point, I went nuts because I have my friends and family who were born in March. crazyy! Still, I would be happy for the ones whom I love.
Last Thursday, I was disappointed in myself that I was not able to be there for my cousin's real birthday whom I love the most. even though I was there for her last Sunday for her early birthday party, I was still not satisfied with the early birthday date because it was way too early. :/
Last Friday, I had my friend, desiree's birthday party at clubbing, but i missed out in half of time, damn it. At least, I was here for my friend's birthday. <3

This Sunday, I will have my mom's birthday party, but I am having a hard time what I will get for her. I sometimes wish I would be like my brother because he WILL host the party at Korean BBQ restaurant and invite my entire family and mom's friends. I don't want to brag about my brother, but he is the best son to my mommy. I am truly happy that my brother is such a great son to my mom after through her hardships and no more fights between them. -.- i hope so aha




i really love my roommate <3

theres an evidence that i dislike beer

happy birthday!

Add caption

1 comment:

  1. <3 feel better! rest well :) and I'm happy to hear about your brother. I love it when son or daughter treats mother so well ;)

    ReplyDelete