Sunday, September 25, 2011

9.24.11

I just went to Deafestival for first time. When we first arrived, I felt like I was at farm. The ground is the full of dirty, oh well. I met some some old staff and buddies whom I hadn't seen for a long time. great to see them. OMG I LOVE FASHION SHOW! Without the Fashion Show, I would feel bored and probably leave really early.

we went to the WRAPPIDUP place! omg its really good! you should go theree :) www.wrappidup.com 

After resting at my apartment, we went to zombie&survivor party and it's FREE UNLIMITED DRINKS. Some of my friends and I got buzzed :( This party was not that bad.

those are my girls :) 

yes, she's famous! get her an autograph :p

support my roomie&friend!~

its from WRAPPIDUP! you gotta try this! DEEP FRIED WRAP ! I ordered the chili philly cheesesteak, but NO CHEESE! ;)

3 comments:

  1. You fuckin picky of dairy :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun :) I've never heard of Deafestivale, whats it about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deaf festival includes with the fashion show, booths, talent show, and etc. it is about Deaf culture.

    ReplyDelete