Sunday, July 31, 2011

the feelings of touching, inspiring, & hope.

Yesterday, I came to help as a volunteer. Few ladies and I made the foods. It was a LONG HOURS. Feeding the delicious dinner to the homeless people was great. While feeding them, I felt touched because I like to help them out. Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up. Guess what they ate for dinner? KBBQ! well, its BUGOGI. :p After feeding them, I really hope they will have good lucks in the future. My first thought of the homeless people, I would like to donate what the homeless people need in future. :) The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands. From onward, I hope there are more volunteering opportunities coming up such as homeless people and abused&abandoned kids.  

I wish I could take a picture of the homeless people. I don't know if it's allowed. :(

After the homeless people's place, I got free BOBA!~:) it has been a while. yumyum.

pretty glass :)

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you had an eye-opening experience! and got treated a free boba! <3 you earned it :D can't wait to see you sooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could always ask if they dont mind taking pictures. and its always a great experience :) and i'm surprised they got chance to eat kbbq! nice! :) and yay for free boba!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jiyo, thank you!! cant wait to see you soon :)

    kai, i was too hesitant to ask -.- lamee yess, all of those people really love KBBQ and asked for moree! one of them ate the 6 plates O.o

    ReplyDelete