Wednesday, December 1, 2010

thanksgiving weekend!

uh i'm late to post the new blog about my thanksgiving weekend. :o one of my friends told me to update the new blogs often. I am trying my best even though I MUST -.-


During the thanksgiving, I had a crappy dinner with my family. :( its KOREAN BBQ! ugh, but, I am very thankful...
- my amazing family! how can i live without them? especially my mom! she's like my best friend and my everything. oh yes, I truly adore my 9 years old cousin, Jessica. She is my interpreter, baby sister, the only cousin whom I can talk to. of coursee, my brother! he has done so many things for me. even he helped my situation. he's a great counselor even though he's troublemaker. no wonder, he's popular as I've noticed. I won't forget what he did. I love you, oppa!
- friends!~ i truly love them so much! i am so thankful to have them in my life! how can i let them go?! they are mine! :P
- POPPY! just got a newborn puppy! :)
- worldwide! 
I stay postive everyday even though I have such hard times through my situations. I'm always being stressed or panicked, but when the time gets passed, it would get better later. :) be cheerful everyday. 
"two or more days from now, you will be laughing at your problems" 
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" - Albert Einstein
" Don't worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright" - Bob Marley

I got these quotes from my amazing friend that helped me a lot. 
so hope these quotes help you if you are down. :D

hmm, on black friday, it was freakin crazy! I went to the seven places with my friend. It was very tiring. I got up at 5am just because my friend complained. ugh, We went to shopping at the first place, BEST BUY. OMFG it was very crowded and insane! After shopping, I went directly to my cousin's house to celebrate my 3 years old cousin's birthday. I got him a construction truck. REALLY LAME. My cousin really loves my aunt's present, RIDE. He LOVES to RIDE.
and i love his ride. wish i could steal his ride. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment